If we will see last couple of years then we will see that SEO has changed so rapidly. If you want your business remain constant then you should aware about the latest trend about SEO. We have noticed that if you are updating yourself as per trend then you remain same in top in Google.
We have seen there are many major updated has been done by google in their algorithm. We should make change our strategy as per those changes in 2019. I am sharing today some major update as below:-
Ø Voice Search
Ø Page Speed
Ø Content Relevancy
Ø Google For Jobs
Voice Search – We have seen drastic change in search strategy, now people are using smart devices and doing more and more voice search. There are some assistance devices as well which people are using like
We have done our analysis and seen that voice search has increase a lot in 2019, so now we need to update out SEO so that our results also appear in voice search.
– 58% of consumers have used voice search to find local business information within the last year.
– 46% of voice search users look for a local business daily.
– 27% visit the website of a local business after conducting a voice search.
– 76% of smart home speaker users conduct local searches at least once a week—with 53% performing daily searches. Source: BrightLocal Study
See the data which shown you how much voice search has been done for local business in last 12 months:-
Page Speed –
Page speed is the most important factor of website. As per the kissmetrics, 47 present of visitors except a website to load in 2 seconds and 40 present of visitors leave the website if loading processes take more than 3 seconds.
AMP pages offer the best experience, loading about 30 times faster. All big company roll out this open source projects to get more benefit from mobile users.
There are many tools which will show you the page speed of your website. I am sharing some of them as below:-
- Google Developer Tool (https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/)
- Pingdom Tools (https://tools.pingdom.com/)
- GTmatrix (https://gtmetrix.com/)
- WebPageTest (https://www.webpagetest.org/)
- Website Speed Test (https://tools.keycdn.com/speed)
- Page Speed Test Tool (https://smallseotools.com/page-speed-test/)
- Uptrends (https://www.uptrends.com/tools/website-speed-test) etc
Content Relevancy –
We know always content is the king. If we have unique and informative content then it will give a positive signal in ranking and user engagement.
When user something on Google and content is relevant as per his/her search then user will visit our website and automatically we will get huge amount of traffic for our website. We should use long form content it helps to rank higher our website in search engine. Engaging with content is likely to continue to dominate in 2019.
Google for Jobs –
This is the major update of google which has happen in late 2018, for recruitment industry it has given a big challenge to rank their jobs in Google for job section. Google has suggested some best way so that you are able to see your job in Google for jobs. For further information you can visit my another post as per below url