Type of Keywords
- Primary Keywords/ Generic Keywords
- SEO Training
- PPC Training
- SMO Training
- Analytics Training
- Secondary Keywords/ Middle Competitive Keywords
- SEO On Page Optimization Training
- Facebook marketing training
- LinkedIn marketing Training
- Google Local Listing Training
- Sessional Keywords
- SEO Summer Training
- Social Media Summer Training
- Local Modifier Keywords/ Long Tail Keywords
- SEO Training in Noida
- SEO Training in Ghaziabad
- PPC Training in NCR
- Social Media Training in Delhi
Techniques Need to remember at the time of writing Title and Meta description
- Keyword Proximity
- Keywords Prominence
Keyword proximity in SEO refers to how close together keywords are to one another, or to another element on the website.
Far Proximity -You should take training to enhance your website visibility on internet. You can learn SEO to do this work at your own end.
Close Proximity – You should take SEO Training to enhance your website visibility on internet. You can learn SEO to do this work at your own end.
Keywords Prominence –
There are various ways to make your keywords more prominent in your content with the help of HMTL. Below are some examples.
- Bold, Italicizing or underline
- Use Heading Tags
- Provide Link of the targeted keywords